Total Adoption Fee for Litter 2016: $1,100
- $100 – To Reserve a Male or Female Puppy
- Can be submitted anytime after the puppies are born.
- Will guarantee you a male or female puppy.
- Non-refundable. If you retract your reservation, you will be removed from the queue without return of your reservation fee.
- $500 – Downpayment to Reserve a Specific Puppy
- Non-refundable. If you decide to not get the puppy you chose after your downpayment has been received, no refund will be given.
- Due at the time of decision of which puppy you want. As soon as you know which male or female puppy you want, let us know and send your downpayment!
- On “first come, first served” basis. If you are not proactive about choosing a puppy and sending a downpayment, you will still be guaranteed a puppy, but someone else may choose the one you wanted.
- $500 – Remainder
- Due by 8 weeks of age when you come to pick up your puppy.
- Must be received BEFORE your puppy is shipped to you (if applicable).
Puppies Can Go to New Homes: Between 8 weeks and 2 months of age (May 18th – 24th)
Go Home With: Current vaccinations, veterinary examination, health guarantee, initial Manners Training (commands like “No Bite,” “Off,” “Come,” and “Sit”), as well as Beginner Potty Training.
Additional (optional) Services:
- Shipping: We do offer shipping in the USA when necessary, but we encourage you to come and pick up your puppy in person.
- Shipping Cost: $350 (additional to adoption fee) per puppy.
- Boarding: If you would like us to hold your puppy for you beyond 8 weeks of age, we would require a boarding fee to cover the cost of food and care.
- Boarding Fee: $100 per week (approximately $15 per day). Most boarding facilities in this area ask $20 to $25 per day.
Visit our Available Pups page for pictures of current litters.
Please Contract Us if you’re interested in welcoming a new addition to your family!