All the puppies had their first bath yesterday, at 4 1/2 weeks old. I can’t say that they exactly enjoyed the event, but over time their get used to being in the water. Chickadee did the best and was the calmest during this new experience. Other little news bits:
- Today the puppies are spending time outside in the green grass and their big doghouse.
- The pups are playing and romping really energetically now, although they still like nothing better than to cuddle on your lap.
- The puppies are now looking forward to their daily meals of dog food and diluted cows milk. They gobble it up with unending hungriness.
- Paper training is going well, although it’s more about catching the puppies at the right time rather than the puppies actually using the paper themselves. But, with consistency, they’ll all get the hang of it soon.
- I’ve got some people interested in the puppies–most of them seem to be looking for a female. Our policy is “First come, first served,” so if you’re interested please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
Thanks so much, and I can’t wait to hear from you! 🙂